Thursday, October 13, 2005

getting my ass kicked (figuratively)

one is astounded at how much energy is expended in the teaching process. i do not know what i do that saps me of all my energy...i stand, and walk and talk, and then i sit and i grade and type...that is it....seriously. yet every day, i come home, and can barely stand long enough to cook dinner. how do real people cope with this? how do teachers go for years and still have the energy? and how do i remain positive for my students?

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO BE THAT HAPPY AND ENTHUSIASTIC FOR THAT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS NOT NATURAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today was a teacher work day, aka, kids are off, teachers aren't...i was more tired after getting home today and i did what felt like a comparitve zero next to the other days of the week. i think i need to work on getting my act together... this is going to have to get better sooner or later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home