Wednesday, November 30, 2005

down side to long weekend

this weekend was the best thing that had happened to me in a while. i was seriously so burned out, i don't know if i had much energy left in me...the thing is, as good as having that break was, damn coming back is painful. monday morning, the kids wanted no parts of learning, ,they wanted no parts of hearing me, and to be honest, i wanted no parts of dealing with them.

in addition to dealing with not wanting to be at school, i have had to turn into the bitch teacher recently. i am so sick of kids turning things in whenever they want, so i have started dropping grades with every day the item was late. this did not fly well. infact, it earned me a whole class groan. and to tell you the truth, i enjoyed it.

the kids with the momma's who contacted me are showing some effort. one with true improvement, one without....we shall see on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home