Tuesday, January 31, 2006

so much for that last posting.

WHINE

just spent 10 minutes typing up a witty little commentary on my favorite blog (Overheard in Pittsburgh), even took the time to use multiple little link things so as to share with you a really funny and teacher appropriate steelers commentary, but it apparently has run away, so this is the high lights reel that you get instead..... and then i log on later in the day, and things have magically returned....wtf?

I FEEL SPECIAL

in other news, i have been named teacher of the week by one of the local tv stations...it is kind of slick. don't know who nominated me for it, or why, but i feel special.

1 Comments:

At 2/01/2006 8:52 AM, Blogger Chris Griswold said...

I am sad I don't get to read the commentary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home