Sunday, August 26, 2007

worst day ever.

in list form because i am just to overwhelmed for more

1. students come back to school tomorrow
2. i had to life guard today
3. i had to go to the store to get stuff for my classroom
4. my car wouldn't start.
5. it took me like 6 tries to get in touch with my roommate to try to figure out her helping me with rides, etc (esp since we worked together on the same shift today)
6. it was 95 dollars to have my car towed to the only place i trusted that was open on a sunday
7. the tow truck was 35min late
8. we were late to the pool
9. something was wrong with the pool pump/filter system that made the water ugly
10. people complained to me about the ugly water i had no control over
11. i had to keep calling the car place for details on my poor car
12. it was almost 380 dollars to get all that needed take care of done
13. when i went in to get the car (after they called to say it was done) it was not finished
14. i had to wait an extra hour for the car
15. they screwed up the bill for my repair work
16. the stores i went into after getting my car back were effing nuts
17. got on the high way to come home and it turns out that they did NOT fix my alignment
18. my roommate ended up with my house keys when she dropped me of to get my car
19. she wasn't home when i got back from the store
20. her boyfriend has the only spare key to our house
21. she was with her boyfriend...at walmart
22. neither of them have cell phones
23. i had to wait over an hour for them to get back so i could get into my house
24. he decided to make them dinner starting at 9pm (my bedtime on school nights)
25. my bedroom is over the kitchen and the sound travels
26. the house stinks like what they are having for dinner and it is making me want to vomit

so like i said, worst day ever.

1 Comments:

At 11/16/2007 8:25 PM, Blogger Mike Drman said...

Is the teacher still available for tutoring?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home