Saturday, January 27, 2007

New kids

so, new semester.
right.

in the "real world" (also known as the north), a new semester just basically means a new set of grades. down here...well...a new semester means a whole new set of classes, new kids, new schedules...the works. The block schedule is totally wacking my mind out.
a new set of kids.

riiiiiiiight

not sure about that one. I had a good time with the last set. though the classes were starting to drive me up a BIG wall. so new kids are a good idea. though learning new names is an adventure. I like my classes thus far. My second period class is so cool. totally laid back, interested in material, appropriately behaved. I don't know if it is going to last, but I can hope. I mean you should know that it is a "regular" class. They aren't identified as being somehow academically special in anyway, except based on how they act with me

The thing that I am struggling with right now is class size. i have 32 kids in one section. that is right I said thirty two. In a chemistry lab. 32 kids. crap dude. 28 is a stretch, but 32...good lord... I have no idea how I am going to do it. updates on safety violations to come
xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home