Sunday, July 23, 2006

it seems I am not the only one

I like to read blogs. I find them to be greatly amusing. I love catching glimpses of other lives. I often wonder if others are vaguely entertained by the meanderings of my brain. I like to find blogs by linking to them from the blogs I read on a regular basis...just to follow the chain of interest... today I linked to Crazy Aunt Purl.... a blog written by a self described "thirty-something, newly divorced, displaced Southern obsessive-compulsive knitter who has four cats." I like this chick. I am impressed by the way she writes, talks, things...whatever...it is a blog I will keep reading.

Now typically I do not blog about other blogs, but C.A.P. had an entry that made me giggle to no end. Allow me to explain before I share... often I feel that I am just babbling like some sort of idiot. That I make up words and string together phrases that would not sound right to any other brain but my own. Well it seems that C.A.P. does the same thing. When Jase and I went to see Pirates 2, I saw an ad for the movie she was discussing, and it is a perfect use of term.

I sent the link to Steve. He said it perfectly...."that's pretty funny, I could see you doing that"

ok, enough said, just had to share.
peace


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home